Derelict and slow Saturday when we were feeling under the weather……It was crazily hot.
I have been wanting to buy a new portable hard drive for a long long long long ( that’s more than 64bit size , 🙂 ) time to free up some spaces on my MacBook as they say it will speed up my late 2011 MacBook pro(bation :)). One other obvious choice is to add more RAMs
Dead Ops Prime Edition(D.O.P.E). LINK: https://goo.gl/e3iCjc
- Worked on Blood spill particle effect, mesh destruction, bullet trail.
Tech: C++, Unity Engine.
Snowball Run : Temple Run Inspired game
- Implemented core mechanic of player, enemy, obstacle, power-up.
- Designed event system for communicating between entities.
- Data-oriented game setting.
- Space invader mini game.
- Mesh destruction and Character rigging in Maya.
Tech: C#, Unity, Maya Animation
- Designed Relational Database in PostgreSQL + Backend Server in Scala and Play Framework.
- Automated data conversion/ insertion from Excel.
- Responsive Web Design with Bootstrap, auto table display with dynatable.
Project Bystander: Engage bystander’s action to prevent sexual harassment. LINK: https://goo.gl/uxWBLz
- Devised a mechanism to rewind time and intercept time sequence.
- Scripting Game play’s logic and character’s animation.
- Top 3 finalist for USC Body Computing Conference VR Hackathon.
Tech: C#, Unity, Animation, Sound Design.
News Site Crawler: CSCI 572 project.
- Crawled two news site: LAtimes, Huffington post.
- Indexed pages using solr.
- Compared ranking strategy: Pagerank and default strategy.
- Created google-like search page using Flask.
- Peter Norvig search term suggestion.
Tech: solr, Python, Flask, networkx.
Project Solertia : Ability-based FPS game. LINK : https://goo.gl/mZo8Nu
- Implemented and networked scoring system, HUD UI.
- Coded Slow time ability.
Tech: C++, Slate, Unreal Engine.
- Android App to search and view stock related information.
- Back end server hosted in Amazon Web Service.
Tech: HTML/CSS3/JS, Bootstrap, Android, Java, Amazon Web Service.
- Image space shading : support Gouraud and Phong shading.
- Matrix stacks to transform between spaces.
- Texture mapping and anti aliasing.
- Final Project: Render 4D fractal. LINK : https://goo.gl/xB0SkV
Weenix Kernel. LINK: Cannot post link since the license is not Creative Commons.
- Simple thread.
- Virtual File System.
- Virtual Memory
Youtube Link Grabber : Download Youtube link
Youtube Repeat: Repeat Youtube video.
Vivaldi is insanely good, very lightweight except video and gif is not working lately….
Turns out they disable hardware acceleration for unsupported gpus, among them IntelHD series, hmm… To make it work again Enable “Override software rendering” from vivaldi://flags ( first option )
Happy again and back to imgur